👤  💪  🎾  📆  📰  👨⚖️
There are a total of 200 bonds that are allowed at Piquet Lane. When a member wants to sell their bond, they find an individual or family who wants to purchase the bond. All negotiations regarding bond price are between the buyer and the seller
If you are interested in selling your bond, please use the link below to complete the appropriate form.
If you are interested in buying a bond, please use the link below to complete the appropriate form.
If you are interested in renting your bond, please review the guidelines below and then use the link to complete the appropriate form.
- You are allowed to rent your bond 3 times during the ownership of your bond. No summers can be consecutive.
- Bonds can be rented after the first 13 renters are secured by the club. If more members are interested in renting their bond than allotted, a lottery will be held to determine who is permitted.
- Once rented, you do not pay dues for the summer (unless there is a special situation where rental dues are less than member dues) and you are only allowed to be a guest of the club 4 times.
- You MUST be a member in good standing in order to have your name listed on the Rent your Bond list.
- There is a $300 fee associated with Renting your Bond – the $300 is refundable until February 1, 2022. No place on the list can be “reserved” until payment is made.
If you are interested in renting your bond, please use the link below to complete the appropriate form.
HOA/Swim & Tennis Club Software by PoolDues v8.0